pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Modifications for Rehma's artwork.

In my previous attempt, Rehma was not prominent enough and customer wanted her name to be highlight of the art work. No worries, I believe in customer's satisfaction so I happily offered to redo the art work. They liked this attempt: Here is the testimonial from them:

"My husband and I saw some of Zeeshan's work at his booth at Isna, and knew instantly that he would be the perfect artist to create a custom piece for our baby who is arriving in November inshAllah. We knew we wanted Arabic calligraphy with our daughter's name incorporated into the piece.   This was something very important to both my husband and I, as it would be our first gift to our daughter, something that would be the focal point in her nursery, and inshAllah something that she could treasure forever.  From the moment we emailed Zeeshan about the work until the whole process was complete, he was extremely professional and committed to making our vision come to life.  He understood how important this was to us, and clearly put a lot of time and effort into it.  He was so understanding when we wanted to make modifications to the piece and the final result was more beautiful then I could have ever imagined.  JazakAllah Zeeshan for doing such a wonderful job. We will definitely be coming back for more art work (inshAllah you can do the calligraphy for all of future children as well!!)"

Mission accomplished!!!

Here are the results:




No comments:

Post a Comment